Sunday 10 April 2011

Goal Setting - Its Role in Real Estate Investing


One of the first things we have to accept and put into practice the certainty that goals must be something that can be clearly defined. Statements like "I want to be rich someday " or "someday my ship will come in, " have absolutely nothing to do with success in life. You have to say: "I will have income of $ 8,000 per month to 30 August, next year, " and you need to write it. Preferably, you write it down and put it somewhere visible that you can see him often. If you want to have your own business, you have to mentally define the job, see it in your mind as a reality, and then work on it every day until you see what is really real. It does not matter what you're in the business, the principles are still the same.

Since I was involved in real estate in one form or another for most of my adult life, I can tell you that any success I have achieved has never been the "opportunity" That always. seemed to have started as a vague idea. The idea would then take shape, sometimes two or three different forms at once. thought process will then follow, and these thoughts will lead to an investigation into the real world, and that the investigation will produce a set of facts, which in turn will inevitably lead to a whole bunch of choices to make. Nor does it ever fell from the sky. The first house I ever bought was no different. I was paying rent for years, and somewhere to read about the tax benefits of owning your own home. I made it a point to explore a little further and learned that I could own your own home for about the same monthly amount that I was paying rent. Besides, I'd get a bigger refund than mine, because the tax breaks available to home owners. I did some shopping, find the right house, and made ​​the offer. Two years later I sold that house for a profit in excess of my $ 2500 down payment of 400%. That's what made ​​me want to do it again-and again-and again.

If you were alive for a while, and have been paying attention to it all, you know that most welath in this country is achieved through real estate. Despite the current market, it is still produced more millionaires than any other single entity. I absolutely believe that the current economic situation will produce an entirely new circle of millionaires. Most people do not know, but the Great Depression in the 1930s produced a large number of new millionaires. These were people who saw opportunity amid the chaos, and found ways to profit from it. They saw, they learned, they set goals and achieved success.

We are all dreams. Crystallize these dreams, write them down, and after you've written them down, put them in a place where you always see them. Develop an inventory check. Just as a pilot, with all their skill and training, must refer to the list for each takeoff and landing, so, you must create your own list of success. Learn the steps necessary to accomplish your goals, write down the steps, and then follow up a day. You'll find that if you have a clear plan to follow, it will give you energy. Nothing is more satisfying than creating a plan, then plan and see your life become what you always knew it could be. I wish you every success. Remember, the key to any plan must put it into action!

is a property investment something that will work for you? There is no way to know for sure unless you check the claims and statements of those who make this business work for them.

If you want to learn more about these and other useful strategies, visit my web site, as shown below.

No comments:

Post a Comment